A Big 4 firm is looking for a Manager to join their Financial Services, Transactional Tax team in London.
With hubs in London, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands as well as an extended team across 5 other European jurisdictions they offer their clients deep sector specialisms across Banking, Insurance and Asset Management. They have a vertically integrated PE tax team covering both fund structuring and investor advice as well as deal diligence and structuring.
They have a culture that believes in giving training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better, they also give support for flexible working and career development.
- Focus on the delivery of high quality transaction tax advice to our clients
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Assist in managing the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical and business driven approach
- Assist in the pursuit of new opportunities in respect of both existing and prospective clients
- Assist in the development of the skills of the wider team, and contribute to the growth of the team
Key skills and qualifications:
- Technical tax expertise, including familiarity with current international developments (e.g. BEPS, ATAD)
- An ability to work to tight deal deadlines
- ACA/CTA or equivalent