To strengthen their growing Tax team, they are currently looking for an International Tax Manager.
* You support the organization for tax planning which includes transfer pricing and interaction with the local affiliates.
* You are responsible for tax reporting: you collect and review quarterly information from the local affiliates as part of the worldwide effective tax process.
* Management of the corporation tax compliance process to ensure timely submission of returns and payments on account
* You collect the information from the local affiliates' tax returns to set up (internal) tax reports, including IFRS and US GAAP reporting.
* You set up tax reports for filing with the Shareholder Committee in accordance with ASC 740.
* You assist with tax audits, ensuring all supporting documentation is available and maintained for tax audit inspection.
* You liaise with external advisory partners on a regular basis.
* Third level qualifications within a relevant area such as Finance or Tax and experience in tax in public accounting/practice and/or publicly traded company
* Experience supporting senior management across a breadth of international tax advisory projects.
* Experience with tax compliance and reporting process for a multinational company either in client capacity or as part of an in-house tax team.
* Understanding of IFRS accounting is required; US GAAP is a strong advantage.
* Preferably, you have experience with SAP, Hyperion, BPC.
* 'Accurate', 'analytic', 'communicative', 'accountable' and 'entrepreneurial' are words that describe you best
* You can adapt to a changing environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.