Are you looking to move into a recognisable retail brand with lots to offer? Perhaps you fancy the drive to work in a morning instead of commuting into London? This fabulous retailer is looking for a Group Tax Accountant who will play a key role in the groups tax reporting and planning.
* Preparation of the group corporate tax computations and returns
* Oversee VAT processes and ensure returns prepared by local finance teams are timely and accurate
* Monitor transactional VAT compliance and effect change where required
* Respond to queries from the business and from HMRC
* Assist with research and implementation of tax planning projects such as property tax issues, due diligence on transactions, capital allowances
* Assist with the preparation of tax entries for half year and full year Group consolidated accounts, and UK statutory accounts
You will be:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIOT
* Articulate and credible when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong understanding of UK tax legislation
To find out more about this role please apply now!