** NO NEED TO HAVE ACCOUNTANCY OR TAX EXPERTISE TO APPLY **
An awards winning global Indirect Tax consulting firm, worldwide offices, centrally located in Amsterdam, recognised for providing its employees ownership of their time management and accelerated career path for strong performers.
You will provide tax automation services to multinational firms by performing detailed requirements analysis, process design, installation and implementation of tax automation software, testing, and training; and develop client documentation.
• Implement, test, maintain, and support software, based on technical design specifications
• Review functional requirements, analysis, and design documents and provide feedback
• Assist customer support with technical problems and questions
• Develop new process designs for tax determination
• Create, execute, and document testing scenarios
The requirements ** NO NEED TO HAVE ACCOUNTANCY OR TAX EXPERTISE TO APPLY **
• Bachelor's degree in IT
• Involved in at least one end-to-end Oracle R12 implementation project
• End-to-end experience with either Procure to Pay (Purchasing, Inventory & Payables) or Order to Cash (Order Management, Inventory &
• Knowledge of SQL is advantageous
• Travelling to clients site required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and work with high profile clients, excellent promotion prospects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.