On of our Global clients in the Industry side is looking to hire Biog 4 - Mid-tier candidate to join their team near St Pauls in London.
The role will involve a Mix of Corporate direct tax & Indirect tax (there is no need to have experience at both as they will train you)
To lead the organisation in effective tax planning and tax mitigation and to work with all teams to ensure that the organisation is tax compliant. It will require a clear overview of all activities of the organisation and an understanding of potential tax implications for each of the areas of VAT, gift aid, corporate tax and payroll tax together with proposals on how tax issues should be resolved.
Essential Technical Skills:
* Qualified accountant and full or part qualified chartered tax adviser
* Experience in Business/Non-Business Partial Exemption Method
* The applicant will need strong organisation skills, working independently and meeting reporting deadlines
* Complex tax issues will need to be explained simply across the business. The implications of key tax issues will need to be discussed and agreed with senior executives. This requires both strong analytic and communication skills.
* The applicant will need to be approachable establishing co-operation from teams throughout the organisation and from other tax experts across the industry.