Due to ongoing developments our client is looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Advisor to join them. The role will see you work closely with the companies Indirect Tax group and wider Tax leadership team on the improvement of the companies indirect tax function and a number of new projects.
The company take on a wide host of projects annually, which will see you work on everything from social housing to working with some of the largest property developments in the UK.
* Advise business units on VAT issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
* Contribute ideas to the VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the wider group.
* Support internal and external audits.
* Act as a point of contact for tax authorities, dealing with queries.
* Provide ad hoc support to other tax team members where required.
* You will have previous experience within an in-house advisory role.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
The next step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh to discuss in more detail.