This global FTSE services business with operations in nearly 50 countries has grown significantly though acquisitions and organic growth. As such the Group is heavily dependent on Group Tax for tax input on the growing organisation.
This role will report to the Deputy Head of Tax and have a mix of international corporate tax and Transfer Pricing duties.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Provide support for group reporting for overseas group companies at half year and year end;
* Assist the Head of Tax and Senior Tax Manager with primarily corporate income tax focussed advisory projects including M&A work and restructuring;
* Implementation of the Group's tax strategy with overseas offices;
* Assist the Head of Tax in the development and implementation of revised transfer pricing policies including working with Finance and relevant stakeholders to develop processes and a control framework necessary to ensure transfer pricing policies are implemented;
* Prepare transfer pricing reports and OECD compliant documentation globally, including the new country by country reporting analysis, including analysing and documenting transfer pricing processes to identify any risks and potential areas for improvement;
* Work with advisors to help review and facilitate transfer pricing studies globally;
* Act as contact point for the Group's finance teams to field transfer pricing related questions and to provide relevant information to the teams;
* Minimise the group's exposure to transfer pricing and related tax risks.
The ideal candidate will hold tax and / or accounting qualification and have trained with a Big 4 or Tier A firm and be operating at Manager level.
In addition to your technical aptitude, strong communication skills and an outgoing personality is desirable as a key part of the role will be dealing with different stakeholders internally and externally.
This is a high profile role and one where you can make an impact quickly.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.