This FTSE 250 business is looking to invest into their finance team to hire a tax manager reporting directly to the Head of Tax. This role is ideally suited to someone with proven industry experience and has a preference for Big 4 experience. If you are an ambitious and driven individual who believes they will thrive when given the autonomy to have their own spin on things, this is the opportunity for you.
- Manage the corporate tax reporting and compliance process, ensuring localised teams are liaising with relevant tax authorities and submitting in a timely manner.
- Assisting with on going financial projects from a tax perspective.
- Utilize up-to-date knowledge of UK and international tax to advise on tax planning strategy.
- ACA/CTA qualified with international experience in a top tier practice or large corporate environment.
- At least 2-4 years post-qualified experience.
- Confidence to work autonomously whilst liaising with a variety of teams.