* Preparation, reconciliation and review of tax schedules, calculations and disclosure notes for year end Group reporting
* Planning, preparation and timely submission of the corporate tax returns using Alphatax software
* Monthly reconciliation and posting of corporate tax charges for the Group
* Preparation, reconciliation and review of indirect tax schedules and calculations for Group indirect tax returns
* Reconciliation of the UK and Eire VAT/GST accounts and making timely payments
* Preparation of Group corporate tax budget and forecasts
* Review and advise on international subsidiary tax submissions
* Undertake tax planning to minimise tax risk and cost in the UK and overseas
* Ensure transfer pricing policies are consistently applied and tax risks are minimised
* Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of data controls for tax reporting, with a view to enhancing SAO processes
* Monitor and report on regulatory and legislative regimes, identifying potential tax issues or consequences and advise management of effective solutions
* Manage third party relationships with auditors, tax advisors and HMRC
* Demonstrate effective management and communication of tax obligations to enhance financial performance and provide effective advice to management
You'll be a qualified Accountant or CTA with corporate tax and indirect tax experience and international exposure. A strong, self-motivated communicator, you'll be able to explain complex tax issues simply to senior managers and have superb attention to detail.
Experience using Alphatax Software and CODA would be an advantage and you'll need strong Excel skills.