Successful accountancy firm in Newcastle - looking for an Employment Tax Consultant or Assistant
Your new company
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and most successful accountancy firms based in the North East?
The firm offers a wide range of accountancy and advisory services to their clients and are looking for an Employment Tax Consultant or Assistant (depending on experience) to join their growing team due to continued business growth.
Your new role
This opportunity in the Employment Tax Team has arisen and is outlined although it is expected that applicants may need support with their development in some areas depending on previous or current experience.
* Building and maintaining client relationships to lead the operational delivery to clients.
* Identifying and developing a network of contacts internally and externally.
* Assisting with a wide variety of employment tax projects, varying from large strategic projects through to risk and opportunity reviews and due diligence.
* Assisting with compliance activities such as P11Ds, PAYE settlement agreements, employment status and termination payments.
* Support in Employment Tax marketing.
* Working across other business functions where required.
* Participating in both internal and external meetings through relevant preparation/presentation of both the employment taxes technical and other non-technical matters.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need to have a level of experience and expertise as acting as the first point of contact for clients and able to resolve client issues unless they involve technical matters. You will be ATT or CIPP qualified or have the equivalent level of proven experience. You will have good IT capability and an understanding of the the requirement for IT systems to improve work practices in Excel, Outlook and Word.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a firm that is committed to training and development as they have a culture of continuing professional development. You will be offered a competitive salary alongside 28 working days holiday which includes the 8 bank holidays. In addition to this 3 days holiday will usually be given to cover the period between Christmas and New Year. Holiday entitlement will also increase with length of service. You will also receive life insurance cover, pension scheme, private health insurance, access to 1000's of discounts and childcare benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kristina Zirnidis
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career