Our client, a Big 4 Professional Services firm, is seeking an experienced Indirect Tax Director to join their tax practice in Saudi Arabia.
With the introduction of Indirect Taxes in the Gulf, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, established and career driven indirect tax professional looking to accelerate their career progression in a rapidly growing market. A clear path to Partner with outstanding performance.
The successful candidate will:
- Direct the KSA Indirect Tax practice, taking ownership and responsibility of Indirect Tax matters
- Lead client engagements across Indirect Tax Advisory and Compliance
- Lead and manage VAT impact and readiness assessments, and VAT implementation projects
- Oversee VAT training sessions
- Mentor and provide guidance to team members
- Advise and build relationships with the most prominent local and multi-national clients in the region
Currently operating at Director level, you will possess the following key characteristics:
- Strong leadership skills, with successful track record at directing teams
- Determined and conscientious with a desire to build and lead an indirect tax team
- Extensive Indirect Tax operational, implementation and advisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree / Professional Tax Qualification
- Enthusiasm, knowledge and interest in the indirect tax developments in GCC
- Genuine eagerness in relocating to Saudi Arabia (Riyadh/Khobar/Jeddah)