* VAT background and reasonable level of experience is essential.
* Strong VAT technical skills.
* Ability to effectively plan, prioritise and complete work to a high standard and to specific deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Works well as part of a team and is able to build effective internal relationships at all levels.
* Ability to analyses problems, identify VAT risks/issues and identify potential solutions.
* Starting to gain staff management experience.
* Able to build strong client relationships and effectively manage client expectations.
* Educated to a degree level.
* CTA and / or CA qualified.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.