A leading automotive company with a household name are currently seeking a Tax Manager to join the Birmingham office. Not only will you be exposed to CT, but will also benefit from an insight within VAT and partnership tax. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard working and driven individual keen to pursue their career.
- Management of the half and full year tax reporting within IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Review of tax returns as prepared by external advisors
- Advise group on changes to UK tax legislation
- Review UK and international corporate tax computation process.
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Big 4 training and/or experience within a top tier practice is preferred but not essential
- Proven experience of UK tax
- Tax reporting experience under IFRS would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, working closely with senior management
- A confident outlook, ready to take on an autonomous position and act as an integral of the firm.