This is an excellent opportunity within a leading facilities management company based in Central London. Working within a small team, this gives you autonomy to co-ordinate activities. You will be providing tax support and will be responsible for providing international trade.
- Assist with and respond to queries dealing with all areas of UK and International tax compliance
- Increase awareness across the business within tax
- General administrative duties
- Preparation of tax journals
- International VAT compliance
- Assist with UK return filing alongside tax computations
The successful candidate:
- Educated to at least degree level from a top 50 university
- Accounting and/or tax qualification – Part qualified
- Strong analytical skills
- Hard working, determined and driven individual
- Proven experience working within a financial environment
- Self motivated and autonomous
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
If you would like to be considered, then apply with your CV attached.