Marks Sattin is recruiting for a Assistant Corporate Tax Manager working in the Tax function of this leading PLC client. Reporting to the Head of Corporation Tax, you will be responsible for:-
* Calculating tax provisions for the group as well as individual companies under UK GAAP and IFRS
* Prepare tax computations and returns for UK companies.
* Liaising with joint ventures and associates to secure payment for tax losses.
* Dealing with HMRC in meetings and correspondence, negotiating and answering queries.
* Providing corporation tax input (including deferred tax calculations) to forecasts and strategic plans including the generation of presentations for senior stakeholders.
You will gain exposure to key tax projects working on national and international initiatives and play a pivotal part in evolving the way tax interacts across the business. With an established team in place, if you are taking your first move from practice into industry this is opportunity where you can receive adequate support and training. Ideally you will be qualified ACA or CTA have proven experience in a fast paced environment.