A high calibre mid-tier chartered accountancy firm is looking for an experienced Private Client Tax Manager or Senior Manager to join their team in London. This role will predominantly be providing tax advisory services to a range of private clients, OMBs and entrepreneurial businesses in all sectors. The successful candidate will be supporting Partners in the delivery of projects/consultancy work from inception to completion, often playing a lead role.
• International issues will feature heavily, including tax structuring and planning for non-resident or non-domiciles HNWIs and UHNWIs,
residence issues and UK and international investment.
• Providing direction and support to junior members of staff in respect of all aspects of consultancy work.
• Acting as main point of contact with key clients.
• Overseeing the provision of tax compliance services for some of the firms most complex cases.
• Leading and assisting with external and internal presentations on key technical issues and pitches for new business.
• Assisting in marketing initiatives to prospective clients working closely with the tax partners on a daily basis.
• Maintaining awareness of UK and international taxations developments and legislation.
Key Skills and qualifications:
• Strong tax advisory skills; particularly focusing on personal and business tax.
• Experience of dealing with international tax is desirable.
• Keenness to add value to our clients’ businesses and personal affairs.
• CTA qualified or equivalent.
• Commitment to strong technical standard and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
• Above all you need to be out-going and excellent within a client facing role and genuinely interested in helping clients and building a