My client are a market leading investment bank that are looking for a transaction tax specialist to join their tax advisory function. This individual would provide both critical tax advice on a variety of transaction. Prior exposure to Real estate, infrastructure or commodities would be highly beneficial.
You will have:
• University degree, coupled with a formal accounting or law qualification
• Ability to interact effectively with different levels of staff across the bank
• Commercially minded individual with good knowledge and experience of financial services taxation
• A high degree of accuracy, with a process improvement focus
• Strong communication skills, with a strong team player mindset
• Ambition with a high level of energy and commitment
• Ability to work well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join one of the cities top trading houses during a time of substantial growth. For more information please contact Chris Purwin on 0203 195 1954 or email email@example.com.