This Corporate Tax Supervisor position in a Top 30 firm based in London offers the opportunity to join as a supervisor. This is primarily a compliance role in which you will be working alongside the Principal and manager and preparing computations for clients which are primarily OMB’s and dealing with HMRC enquiries. You will be responsible for reviewing trainee work, including computations, training junior members on Alphatax software and answering Corporate Tax queries raised by the Audit Department.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a quarterly payments diary.
- Assisting in the preparation of tax brochures.
- Researching technical matters for Tax Partners.
- Assisting in the preparation of EMI option documentation.
- Assisting with EIS advance clearance letters, and the preparation and submission of E1S1s etc.
Why Work here?
- Assess to supervisory work which includes working with OMB’s.
- Primarily Compliance based work.
- Opportunities of promotion based upon rewarding good work not time in.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Access to some International work.
Choose an agency that works for you
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.