Our client is a Global Multinational headquartered in London is looking for an International tax manager to join their team In House.
This role reports directly to the Global Head of Tax but would also involve working with the wider group of international CFOs & Finance team. Together with the Head of International Tax, acting as a subject matter expert for international tax matters. This requires a proactive approach to international tax, and connecting and collaborating with other Business Services teams is a key part of the role.
* Manage the global tax compliance obligations
* Support the implementation and management of strategic projects including updating and maintaining the firm's global transfer pricing documentation, country-by-country reporting..
* Supporting management with specific international tax matters
* Liaison with tax authorities globally where appropriate establishing and maintaining systems to monitor legislative changes in tax and reporting requirements (eg transfer pricing, BEPS), and implementing the firm's policies and reporting in response to these, to ensure compliance in line with legal and regulatory requirements, and the firm's tax strategy
* Liaising with colleagues from a non-tax background, both within the finance team and the wider business
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with Business Finance and management stakeholders across the firm
Skills & Experience
* Over seven years' experience in a role in a large organisation
* Strong tax technical knowledge across all aspects of international tax
* Demonstration of influencing skills with senior management