Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Belgium and they are looking for an experienced Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager Transfer Pricing professionals to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for diverse clients.
Belgium is incredibly international with a number of professionals from all over the world living and working in the major cities. With a high quality of life and exceptional career potential Belgium is an ideal location for expats and returning Belgians. Opportunity is currently across Brussels area.
• Master degree in Applied Economics and/or Commercial Engineering and/or Law. A post-graduate degree in Tax is an asset.
• 1 to 6 years’ experience in international taxation with focus on transfer pricing.
• You are a team player, analytic, pragmatic and flexible.
• Effective communication skills (oral and writing), being eager to learn whilst sharing knowledge among the team members.
• Practical knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
• Ambition to succeed and to excel in your domain of expertise
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.