Tax Assistant Job - Blackwood - Immediate Start - £25,000 - £30,000
Your new company
Your new company is a leader in their field. they are a manufacturer of advanced technical systems and solutions.
Your new role
Your new role will compromise of the following duties :-
* VAT return preparation and providing advice to the business on UK and international VAT matters arising
* Compliance work in respect of expatriate workers and business travellers
* Providing advice to the business on employmenttax matters to minimise costs to the business
* Corporate tax return assistance to include RDEC claims
* Ad-hoc assistance and compliance work as required
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role, and be experienced in tax and accounts. You will possess a recognised qualification such as the ATT. You will have strong technical tax knowledge, of VAT and personal tax.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a permanent contract with a globally recognised organisation. You will receive the opportunity for flexible working hours. You will receive a competitive pension scheme and benefits package. There is the opportunity to work a compressed fortnight, getting every other Friday off.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.