Based in Newcastle, my client are a market leader in the sector, and is looking to appoint a Tax Accountant. This role will report into one of the most engaging and charismatic Head of Tax's in the market. You will be involved with all direct tax matters within the region from tax accounting, and compliance, through transfer pricing to audit management and tax planning.
The work undertaken by the department is both technically and organisationally challenging, requires an attention to detail and drive for results, you will be working within a high performing team within a global organisation.
Principal Accountability's are:
* Accounting for income taxes
* Prepare tax papers and calculations
* Tax Audits
* Tax planning initiatives
* All other direct tax related responsibilities
* You have a strong accounting background.
* You are tax trained.
* You are likely to have up to 5 years experience in tax
* You have a strong ability in Excel modelling.
* You are comfortable dealing with accounting matters and data mining from accounting information.