* Day-to- day responsibility for managing and leading project work and on-going client relationships, winning and developing work across all aspects of transfer pricing and value chain transformation.
* Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects of financial and risk management.
* Working with clients and helping them to manage their transfer pricing risk.
* Participation in the leadership and development of the existing Transfer Pricing team
* Undertaking transfer pricing planning and pricing implementation.
* Building business through targeting (internal and external).
* Involvement and coordination of European and global transfer pricing engagements working with specialists across our global network
* Supporting companies through all elements of business change and value chain transformation (e.g. transfer of manufacturing to low cost jurisdictions, implementation of centralised or principal structures),
* Preparation and negotiation of Advance Pricing Agreements on behalf of clients;
* Assisting clients with tax audits from HMRC and transfer pricing defence strategies; and preparation of transfer pricing documentation for planning or compliance purposes (including statistical analysis)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.