International Tax - Senior Manager level tax job based in central London and working for a Top 15 firm.
Are you a Senior Manager or Manager with aspirations of becoming a Partner? This firm offers an outstanding leadership programme which this role can take advantage of. The programme invests in your skills - technical and soft - to give you the key attributes required of a Partner, rendering this is a truly career enhancing opportunity.
International Tax Senior Manager job duties:
* Seeing through a transaction from start to end, involving corporate tax planning.
* Tax advice and planning on international transactions undertaken by clients.
* Coordinate with local and overseas colleagues on issues requiring further expertise.
* Network building with relevant industry colleagues.
* Client base will involve a mix of corporate and private.
Experience and qualifications required:
* CTA qualified with ACCA or ACA or the equivalent.
* International tax and corporate tax experience, including wealth management and structuring in on and off shore regimes.
Combining the duties of this role with the support of the Firm - you will be able to drive your international tax career forward with this role. Do not hesitate to apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.