Corporate Tax Manager job in central London requires an experienced tax professional with corporate tax experience.
Joining a Top 10 firm in the City of London, you will feel the buzz of the City in this corporate tax focused role. Day-to-day duties will involve:
* Manage a portfolio of clients providing corporate tax advisory work.
* Maintain regular contact with clients.
* Picking up on wider business tax issues a client may incur, such as international tax matters, R&D and awareness of VAT and employment tax.
* Manage junior members of the team.
* Closely work with Partners and Directors.
* Get involved in business development.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified in either ACA, ACCA, CA or CTA and to have significant corporate tax experience from the profession or industry.
This team and Firm requires tax professionals who enjoy getting close to clients and who understand their commercial operations in order to be able to provide a true business tax service. There are no quotas for promotion in this Firm, therefore, your career path is truly your own, with plenty of client and work opportunities allowing you to do this.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.