Are you looking for new ventures and an opportunity to live abroad? My client is a global firm with a growing Transfer Pricing team in Belgium and they are looking for an experienced Senior Consultant Transfer Pricing professional to join their growing team. They are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for diverse clients.
Belgium is incredibly international with a number of professionals from all over the world living and working in the major cities. With a high quality of life and exceptional career potential Belgium is an ideal location for expats and returning Belgians. Opportunities are currently across all major cities (Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, etc).
• 2 - 5 years of experience working in transfer pricing in a consulting environment
• Broad exposure to transfer pricing issues preferred
• Having gained the technical skills and the professional qualities necessary to provide clients with the quality service they expect.
• CPA, tax law background, or degree in Economics with Finance or Accounting background advanced degree preferred (Masters or PhD).
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
• Should be highly motivated and interested in taking initiative for their own personal growth and development.
The firm offer a clear path for growth and an excellent remuneration package.