I am recruiting for a Payroll & Benefits Manager to work for a leading Retailer in the heart of Northampton.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility the Payroll & Benefits function including (but not limited to)
* Managing a team of two administrators
* Ensure employees on all the payrolls are paid correctly
* Day to day management of the UK payroll.
* Overseeing the international payrolls
* Vendor management
* Responsible for the end to end processing of the current payroll & benefits function
* Creating and transmitting of BACS via Bank file transfer
* Processing of all Starters, Leavers, Overtime and Ad hoc input
* Run and reconcile all payroll reports produced from the Payroll system
* Third-party payments (Court Orders, Childcare Vouchers and Charity Payment)
* Reconcile and Pay over Tax and National Insurance payments to the Inland Revenue.
* Ensure all leavers receive a P45 on leaving the company
The company is a luxury high end retailer, with great company values.
To be considered for this Payroll & Benefits Manager position in Northampton you must:
* Able to oversee a multi- sited payroll across the UK and Internationally
* Vendor management experience
* Experience within Payroll & Benefits management
* CIPP qualified and committed to continuing professional development
* Possess an unrivalled attention to detail
* Be able to cope under extreme pressure
* Experience managing budgets
* Entrepreneurial attitude towards the business
* Someone who is able to influence
* Previous management experience
The successful Payroll & Benefits Manager for a global luxury business located in the heart of Northampton will be offered £40,000, and Bonus, Pension and Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, and Childcare voucher scheme.
If the above sounds like you, apply today or contact Ronke at Frazer Jones for more information.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.