Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Private Client Tax Manager for their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
• Provide UK IHT, CGT, Income Tax and ATED advice and compliance services to a strong client portfolio
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and intermediaries ensuring effective service delivery
• Draft documentation and issue papers and reports for external parties
• Manage a team, helping to deliver high quality results
• Develop a team providing feedback, support and on the job training
• Work with the wider office and Firm network to provide a seamless client service across all tax and business matters
• Qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CTA/ATT or equivalent
• At least 3 years’ post qualification experience within a UK Private Client tax environment
• Currently at Manager or Senior Manager level (this level can be considered) working in a Global Accountancy Firm ideally
• Strong Man Management Experience
• Excellent project management skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.