• This Big 4 firm’s Indirect Tax team has grown dramatically in recent years, and high calibre additional resource would be most welcome.
• The firm has a reputation for being proactive, entrepreneurial – it’s a fun environment to be
• Birmingham is a great place to develop one’s Indirect Tax career – good transport links, and a client base where you get the best of both worlds - big ticket MNC’s style clients to advise, as well as an amazing variety of work across all sectors.
• Assistant Manager, Manager or Senior Manager level candidates of interest.
• UK VAT experience essential.
This is a firm that prides itself on agile working and an ethos and culture where promotions are gained on merit, and the training and support on offer is exemplary.