Our client are looking for a Tax Manager to develop and manage a portfolio of private client's UK tax compliance and advisory needs for this busy fast growing and dynamic team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their area of expertise, who enjoys sharing their knowledge of the latest trends with their colleagues to ensure the very best service for our clients. A proactive approach to client service will fit well with our focus on providing exceptional service, trust and approachability.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Degree (minimum 2:2) or equivalent
- ATT/CTA qualified, or equivalent experience
- Experience of preparing, reviewing and filing UK client returns and reviewing other people's work
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient
- Intermediate MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Degree (minimum 2:1) or equivalent
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrated application of management skills, including formal or informal coaching and mentoring experience
- Proficiency in Digita for UK returns