Our client can offer an Accountant who has expertise in Trust work both in preparation of their Accounts and also the relevant Tax Returns a truly excellent opportunity without the stress of a London commute. Furthermore, the role will be to work within a leading independent firm who are based in a stunning setting and the role will offer you a great package.
What is on offer?
* Great client portfolio to include both UK and also offshore trusts, charities, estates as well as High Net Worth Individuals.
* Professional working environment which is collaborative and allows individuals to take control and really enjoy their role – the firm work with cutting edge technology and are forward thinking in their IT practices
* Fantastic offices and benefits to include this non exhaustive list: gym, private car space; newly refurbished offices, a great pension offering; life assurance,paid annual professional subscriptions
Whom is the client considering for this role?
* You will be ACA or ACCA or CTA or STEP Qualified or be qualified by experience
* Perhaps you have worked for a boutique firm of Accountants working with a similar portfolio of clients; or perhaps you are stepping out of London having worked for a private family office; or perhaps you work for a large firm and need a little more autonomy
What role and service will you deliver?
Your portfolio will be extensive covering a number of Trusts and the role will include the following duties:
* The administration of these trusts, including liaison with trustees and other advisors
* The preparation of trust accounts and trust tax returns for UK and non UK trusts and estates
* Preparation of accounts and tax returns for UK and offshore trusts, charities, estates and high net worth individuals
* Preparation of tax pool computations for offshore trusts
* Administration of trusts, charities and estates
* The role will include the supervision of more junior staff so the ability to delegate is important
The client is keen to recruit an individual with good communication skills who can demonstrate strong Trust and Tax experience. Interviews will be held in February, please contact Lisa Wintrip in the first instance for a chat in the strictest confidence.
The salary band of £45,000 is a guide and is dependent on relevant experience.
The role is based in Leatherhead in Surrey and is commutable with ease from Epsom, Ashtead, Dorking, Guildford, Horsham and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.