The International Tax Manager, based in London, will be an integral member of the corporate tax department and will support international tax operations. The successful candidate will report to the Head of UK tax and will be responsible for tax reporting as well as assist with transfer pricing and planning initiatives. The International Tax Manager will also lead the ongoing project of automating tax provisioning.
US GAAP Tax Accounting & Reporting
* Review and preparation of tax provisions and FAS 109 reconciliations for material legal entities in Europe.
* Leading the automation of tax provisions.
* Quarterly review of IFRS and US GAAP tax provisions.
* Provide tax accounting expertise and training to the accounting team.
* Purchase accounting work.
* FIN 48 documentations.
* Review/preparation of tax forecasts.
Tax Projects & Consulting
* Assisting with global transfer pricing work (transfer pricing modelling, CbCr, transfer pricing documentations and transfer pricing audits).
* Technical research.
* Modelling and considering impact of legislative changes.
* Assisting with restructuring and merger and acquisition projects.
* Providing tax advice to the business on new products and businesses.
* Assisting the tax team with ad-hoc projects and advisory matters as needed.
* Assisting the tax team with tax compliance matters as needed
* Chartered Accountant or equivalent.
* Corporate Tax manager with a big 4 accounting firm with 2/3 years post-qualified experience.
* Strong accounting background and highly proficient with spreadsheets, databases and tax provision applications (e.g. Taxstream).
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.