Private Client Tax Manager sought by the leading Channel Island Tax team for a role based in Jersey
Our client are the leading Tax team in the Channel Islands and, due to growth, they are looking to recruit a Manager with Private Client Tax experience to join their Jersey based team.
The role will involve a high percentage of advisory work as the team primarily focus on advising offshore trusts on UK and offshore legislation, as well as assisting High Net Worth Individuals on relocation, UK residency, domicile and UK residential property from a Tax perspective.
Additionally, the successful candidate would be expected to manage a compliance portfolio of c. 100 clients, including individuals and their related business ventures.
The client are a friendly, close-knit but driven team who are keen to hire someone with offshore trust experience and a true desire to progress their career forward.
In order to be considered you will be/ have:
- Have practical UK/ offshore experience in Private Client Tax advice and compliance.
- Have experience of advising offshore trusts and some knowledge of the restructuring of trusts.
- Competent delegating work to and managing a team of junior staff, as well as providing daily support and training
- Be happy acting as performance manager for a couple of more junior staff.
- Competent managing the WIP and billing elements of a client portfolio
- Happy liaising with HNW individuals and attending client meetings
- Keen to be involved in networking and business development across Jersey and Guernsey.
A competitive salary and full benefits package will be offered to the successful individual.
For more information, please email a CV to charli cumberpatch