Our client is a global law firm, looking for a leader to build up a forensic technology arm to their thriving legal and forensic accounting practice.
* Developing a road-map for the firm's Forensic Technology capability over the next three years and lead the implementation of the agreed plan.
* Utilise a wide range of forensic tools to access, extract and analyse data from phones, mobile devices, computers and storage media, developing bespoke solutions as required.
* Co-ordinating closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements.
* Be service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
* Minimum 2.1 degree, preferably in Computer Science or another technical field
* Preferably ACA / Chartered Accountant