This is an excellent opportunity for a self driven Business Tax Consultant (ACA, ATT, CTA) to work in a privately owned firm and be involved with a varied and interesting portfolio.
The firm has a superb reputation for offering tax services to businesses )and their owners) ranging in size from start-ups to large private companies operating multi-nationally. Typically clients are OMBs operating as companies or partnerships.
We are recruiting for a part or fully qualified Associate of Accounting Technicians (“AAT”) or an Associate of Tax Technicians (“ATT”) to continue their study and complete the qualification.
The position is within the Business Tax Group in London, but you will gain a broad experience of on-the-job training by supporting client teams in other departments (in London and Leatherhead) in delivering tax, audit and accounting services to clients. You may be required to travel to the Leatherhead office on occasions.
Your workload will include the following:
* Supporting the client teams in preparing company & partnership tax returns and advising on tax payments
* Drafting correspondence with HMRC and clients
* Assisting with technical research
* Supporting the administration of the department
You will receive on the job training during short secondments to other departments giving you exposure to a variety of accounting tasks.
To be considered you will:
* Be part or fully qualifies AAT or ATT
* Have 5 GCSE passes including Maths and English
* Have 3 A level passes at Grade C or above
* Have excellent communication skills to engage with partners, colleagues and clients alike
* Effectively manage your own time
* Live within a reasonable commute to both London and Leatherhead with access to a car
As well as a competitive salary and benefits you will be offered study support for AAT, ATT and subsequently the ACA qualification.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.