Due to extensive growth within their national Indirect Tax team, our client are seeking a Manager to join with their Manchester or Leeds office.
The role will offer broad exposure to a wide range of clients in terms of size and industry and, due to the national working model, opportunities to specialise in certain industry sectors can be made available, if of interest.
The team are led by one of the more senior members of the firm's national Tax practice and, therefore, has fantastic network links into the wider business.
Great progression is available in the future due to planned continuous growth and regular training is provided, as well as monthly one to ones and biannual performance appraisals.
In order to be considered, you will have proven experience of running a portfolio of Indirect Tax advisory projects, as well as the following competencies:
- Ability to manage and coordinate a team junior staff, in order to adhere to client timelines and budgets.
- UK based Indirect Tax experience, ideally across a broad range of client industries
- Ability to manage client expectations, queries and concerns
- In-depth knowledge of UK Indirect Tax law
- Experience of liaising with HMRC in relation to a variety of Indirect Tax issues
- Experience of developing new business through proactive approaches
In addition, applicants must be CA or CTA qualified (or equivalent, including HMRC training) and currently working at Manager grade or due very imminent promotion.
The firm offer a highly competitive base salary, as well as one of the top benefits packages available within the market.
YOU MUST HAVE UK BASED EXPERIENCE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Please apply for further information, or to be considered for the role