Our client can offer an Accountant who has good supervisory and review skills a truly excellent opportunity without the stress of a London commute. The role will be based in a fabulous setting and you will be rewarded with an excellent package.
What is on offer?
* Client portfolio is extremely interesting and many of the clients have some International interests
* Professional working environment which is collaborative and allows individuals to take control and really enjoy their role
* Fantastic offices and benefits to include this non exhaustive list: gym, private car space; newly refurbished offices, a great pension offering; life assurance,paid annual professional subscriptions
Whom is the client considering for this role?
* You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant who is able to demonstrate a strong academic track record and recent supervisory experience of more junior staff including Qualifieds, active studiers and those Qualified by Experience and be heavily involved in recruitment, annual appraisals and certainly be supportive of the individual career’s journey.
* You will be responsible for an interesting and diverse Portfolio of clients to include entrepreneurial start-ups, subsidiaries of international Groups, charities and for the review of the preparation of Financial Statements, Statutory Accounts and Management Accounts including Quarterly VAT Returns and also adhoc projects as required by clients
* You may well be stepping out of London looking to work closer to home or perhaps you are an experienced Manager and you are looking for the next career step with more responsibility
* Your portfolio of clients enjoy a close relationship with their accountants – so it is imperative that you enjoy building relationships as you will meet the clients on a regular basis.
The salary band of £50,000 - £60,000 is offered as a guide by Fletcher George and is dependent on relevant experience both from a technical perspective as well as the relevant people management skills required.
The role is based in Guildford in Surrey and is commutable with ease from Epsom, Ashtead, Dorking, Guildford, Horsham and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.