Clark Wood is currently looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Manager to join a Firm of Chartered Accountants in Inverness
You will be working on a varied portfolio consisting of companies, individuals, partnerships, LLPs and trusts.
The ideal candidate must have a broad base of strong technical skills and experience.
Reporting to the senior manager and client partners, the role is both compliance and advisory based.
The tax manager will be allocated a varied portfolio of clients and the role will involve:
- Review of personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns.
- To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of tax return reviews or other correspondence.
- Review of simple ad hoc advisory work prepared by team members.
- To be able to respond to client partner requests for information on planning opportunities with appropriately researched and documented alternatives.
- Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients.
- Correspondence with HMRC where enquiries are raised into self-assessment tax returns.
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role