Our client are a Top 30 Firm of Chartered Accountants in London who are currently recruiting for a Employment Tax Manager to join their exciting and growing department.
The successful individual is required to deal with employment tax advice and compliance for a portfolio of clients under the guidance and supervision of a Senior Manager.
- Advising on all aspects of employment taxes including employment status, PAYE obligations, National Insurance contributions, temporary workplace relief etc.
- Undertaking PAYE health checks and assisting clients with PAYE enquiries from HMRC
- Advising on completion of P11Ds, PAYE Settlement Agreements and Short Term Business Visitor reporting
- Dealing with overseas tax queries in conjunction with our international association, Morison KSI
- Assisting with supervision of tax trainees' work and answering their queries
- Dealing with queries from Partners and managers on a daily basis
- Providing technical support to the firm's payroll bureau
- Advising on taxation of employee share schemes including submission of in-year notifications and end of year reporting to HMRC
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role