In the financial services tax team, we provide tax advice to businesses from all over the world. We combine technical expertise with a commercial approach based on experience and deep industry understanding.
We offer a full range of tax services to help financial services businesses to optimise their tax position, manage tax risk and meet tax compliance obligations, from UK and international tax structuring considerations to operational tax issues.
Here. You can be empowered to make a difference.
• You'll demonstrate an understanding of the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and takes an active role in cross selling.
• Seeks to participate in business development activities and contributes to sales pitches, for own team as well as the wider firm.
• You'll ideally have prior experience of working with a portfolio including: Hedge Funds, Insurance firms, Banking clients, Custodians, pension funds or private equity firms.
• Builds a rapport with the individual client and develops a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
• Deals with a wide range of technical issues and client situations from a compliance and advisory perspective.
• Writes high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
We are proud to have become the first major firm of business advisers to launch an all employee consultation on a model for shared enterprise which will see all of our people have a say and a stake in the firm. We're embarking on an exciting journey towards shared ideas, shared responsibility and shared reward. As a member of the team, you'll play a fundamental part on that journey of thinking like an owner, and taking ownership to help deliver our ambitious vision.