Clark Wood is working with a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Windsor who are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join the team
The successful individual will be a “hands on” individual with strong corporate tax advisory experience, good general compliance skills and be capable of growing the revenue of the tax department.
The role would suit a current Corporate Tax Manager or Corporate Tax Assistant Manager looking for the next step up in their career or to gain more variety to their client portfolio.
There will be one trainee working for the Corporate Tax Manager so this role is one which does require the post holder to be comfortable doing work themselves
The split between compliance and advisory is likely to be 60% 40% and the duties/ responsibilities can be summarised as:
• Helping UK and international clients structure their affairs tax efficiently
• Helping manage the client relationship to become the trusted business advisor
• Helping manage our CT compliance services to a varied portfolio of corporate clients
• Reviewing corporation tax returns and computations
• Mentoring and developing junior staff members
• Assisting us with growing our business and winning new work in the marketplace
CTA / ACA / ACCA Qualified
Excellent Advisory exposure
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role