A leading commodities trading group are currently seeking a Senior Tax Manager. With operations spanning the globe, this is a rare opportunity to join a prestigious finance function that only hires the top talent. This role, located in the central London office, will be largely autonomous, focusing on tax strategy for Western Europe and ensuring compliance.
- Tax strategy and policy for Western Europe, monitoring current and future legislation and implementing any advantageous changes
- Work closely with the International Tax Manager on cross-boarder issues and transfer pricing
- Manage the outsourced tax compliance process, maintaining key relationships with advisors and tax authorities
- Assist with a range of finance projects, offering insight from the corporate and international tax perspective
- ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified with good PQE within an industry role (sector relevant experience would be beneficial
- Proven corporate tax experience from a strategic and compliance perspective
- Excellent relationship builder, comfortable dealing with key stakeholders and Big 4 advisors