• Friendly and supportive team environment.
• Great exposure to a wide variety of work and clients.
This is a great opportunity to join our Big 4 client’s Midlands VAT practice. You will need a solid Indirect Tax background to provide pragmatic commercial help to clients looking to improve their Indirect Tax position. An ability to build strong client relationships will also be required in order to effectively maintain relationships already in place with a mixed and varied client base. This is a team that prides itself on its friendly and supportive environment and opportunities for career development. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of Indirect tax services to the client.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
• Building relationships within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
• Contributing to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients.
• Managing the successful delivery of Indirect tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach is taken.
For a full job specification please contact us.