Our client who is a leading professional services firm with an exceptional reputation are looking to appoint an International Tax Senior Manager for the busy London office.
The team advises UK and international groups on a range of cross border tax issues, group structuring, tax efficient financing, inbound and outbound investment.
The role involves a mix of business development and tax advisory services. This will include:
* Being involved in business development and proposal activity
* Building the Firm's profile in the local marketplace securing new relationships for the firm
* Build a personal profile in the marketplace developing a focus on a particular sector or offering
* Managing key client relationships and becoming the focal tax point of contact across a number of different sectors.
* Understanding the client's business and identifying areas for the provision of tax and other services.
* Driving the tax advice on a wide range of projects.
* Managing teams and coaching and developing staff
* Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to