A genuinely unique opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager or Manager to join a boutique advisory Private Client firm in the East Midlands. Established only a few years ago, our client offers a full range of tax advice and compliance services for some of the wealthiest and most successful families in the UK.
Due to recent rapid growth they are seeking to recruit a new member of staff. The firm is very flexible and would consider part time working or working staggered around school holidays for the right candidate.
A number of their clients are HNW non UK domiciled entrepreneurs who have founded global business empires. We are seeking a manager or senior manager with experience of advising such entrepreneurs to offer day to day support to the partners who lead the practise in this area. The work will include advising on complex remittance issues, transactions and structuring of investments/business interests. The work will include
* Detailed technical analysis of legislative matters
* Drafting of advice (reports and shorter advice notes)
* Liaison with clients on complex matters
Qualifications and skills
* Experience of advising UHNWIs who are non UK domiciled
* Experience of advising on taxation matters relating to trusts
* Strong technical skills and ability to understand and interpret legislation are essential
* Clear communication skills
* Experience of cross border matters
* Further information is available on request in respect of this role