We are currently looking for Managers to join our clients successful Value Chain team, based in London. The team advises multinational clients on the structuring of their global operating models, with a focus on optimising tax-efficiency or managing tax risks.
This is primarily a tax role but combines aspects of corporate tax, transfer pricing and business advisory and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level. Value Chain is a priority growth area for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid career progression.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Managing large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
* Engaging with our clients from shop floor to board level
* Preparing detailed technical analysis covering a wide range UK and international tax issues
* Coordinating with the firms transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory specialists on a range of topics
* Assisting with the group's business development and marketing initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
* Extensive experience in either a Transfer Pricing or International Corporate Tax environment, in practice or in-house, preferably with some relevant experience in Value Chain projects
* Proven project management skills and a high level of organisation
* Deep technical knowledge combined with a commercial and pragmatic approach to tax planning
* A willingness to think beyond tax
Experience and Background
Staff have lots of flexibility to work across industry sectors, and with different partners and directors. More specialism is expected at senior manager level and above. There is a good mix of economists and tax professionals with backgrounds from industry, practice and HMRC.