Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Transaction Tax Manager for their office in Luxembourg.
* Give advice to multinational companies on the international implications on mergers and acquisitions as well as give strategic transaction advice to both multinationals and Private Equity Firms
* Liaise with clients and advise on the structuring of transactions related to acquisitions and divestitures
* Provide tax structuring advice internally and externally on cross-border matters
* Develop effective minimisation strategies and identify tax planning opportunities across a portfolio of companies
* Managing and building further on client relationships to identify and capitalise on business growth opportunities
* Excellent university degree and/or relevant professional designation
* A minimum of 5 years of tax experience gained in International Tax with preferably 4 years in a Big 4 environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills that have resulted in trust from both clients and colleagues ensuring top results and a history of commercial awareness
* Fluent English is essential and fluency in German and/or French is advantageous
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Luxembourg
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.