Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transfer Pricing Manager within the Hong Kong office. You will join a global network of economists and tax accountants who share expertise within the Transfer Pricing sphere. You will be required to manage a number of Transfer Pricing assignments, providing high-quality taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
* Understand a range of complex Transfer Pricing issues and be able to effectively advise clients through your economic and financial knowledge
* Assist with business growth through the identification of Transfer Pricing opportunities, maintaining excellent client relationships within the Financial Services space
* Manage and support inter-company pricing strategies and identify tax efficiency opportunities within it
* Manage and supervise a team of Transfer Pricing professionals
* Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Economics and/or an MBA
* 5+ years' experience of Transfer Pricing within a related advisory/consultancy role
* At least 12 months experience as a Manager, ideally within a professional services firm or a Financial Services organisation
* Technical expertise of Transfer Pricing issues in a Financial Services arena an advantage
* Man management experience
* Fluency in English essential and Chinese a strong advantage
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.