Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint a Governance, Risk, and Compliance Senior Manager to its Bermuda office.
* Working within the Financial Services sector, you will supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff covering Risk, Compliance and Governance
* Lead Internal Audit, SOX and Risk projects
* Advise a client portfolio which includes both national and international banks, insurance, funds, securities and leasing
* Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
* Executing field work and compiling audit reports
* Fully qualified such as CIA/ACA/ACCA/PMP/CCIM or equivalent
* Minimum 6 years financial services exposure within Risk, Compliance, Internal Controls, Governance, Internal Audit
* Funds/Asset Management or Insurance experience preferred
* Strong supervisory / management experience in a practice environment
* Already at Senior Manager or above in a practice firm
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Bermuda Team at Reach International.
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.