Reach International are working with this global accountancy firm in their Qatar office, to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager. Western experience in essential for this opportunity, and Arabic language skills would be advantageous.
* Be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs.
* Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues.
* Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations.
* Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements and be knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the Firm.
* Assume responsibility for engagement budgeting, billing, management and scheduling.
* 4+ years of general tax experience, preferably with at least 3 years focused on international, regional and national taxation. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required.
* In-depth, first-hand experience of a wide range of industries
* Extensive consulting and compliance experience.
* Prior supervisory experience required.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
* Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Arabic is advantageous
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Corporate Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.